Clean water is essential for all life on earth. That is why Alfa Laval has introduced a range of heat exchangers designed to ensure the highest safety standards in tap water applications. AlfaNovaTW fusion-bonded plate heat exchangers are constructed entirely in 100% stainless steel. They can therefore fulfil the strictest health and environmental restrictions for tap water, while also easily integrating with existing systems and offering heat source flexibility.
You can’t compromise. So we don’t.
- The only truly 100% stainless steel solution on the market for tap water duties
- Fulfils requirements of existing and forthcoming tap water restrictions
- Compact, highly efficient plate heat exchanger technology that can be easily integrated into existing systems
- Optimized channel plate patterns provide greater thermal performance, meaning fewer plates and thus less material per unit
- Designed for long-term, sustainable operation and is fully recyclable at the end of its lifecycle
Preventing metal contamination in our water supplies is vital to public health and, increasingly, a focus of regulation around the world. The AlfaNovaTW heat exchangers were developed specifically with these challenges in mind. The secret is Alfa Laval’s patented fusion bonding manufacturing process. With this technique, we can ensure a truly 100% stainless steel construction to minimize the risk of copper and nickel release into water. At the same time, we can include many of the unique channel plate features seen on our other heat exchangers, offering you safety combined with the most efficient thermal performance possible.
了解 AlfaNova 的情况——100％不锈钢换热器，采用我们的专利熔焊工艺制造。
AlfaNovaTW® 66: the latest in 100% stainless steel innovation
You can’t compromise. So we don’t either. For minimizing metal contamination in tap water duties, no heat exchanger gives you more confidence than Alfa Laval’s AlfaNovaTW. With the launch of the larger capacity AlfaNovaTW 66, this range offers solutions for domestic water installations big and small, as well as a wide scope of other HVAC heating and cooling applications.