自从我们的祖先发现大麦、酵母和水可以转化为一种有效的饮料以来，啤酒酿造几乎没有改变，而发酵仍然是创造完美啤酒的关键阶段。 但事实证明，阿法拉伐的旋转喷射混合器系统采用 Iso-mix 技术，是这一古老工艺的一场革命。日期 2023-11-28
Beer making requires a number of crucial steps, including the fermentation step where yeast is added to fermentation tanks to transform the sugars into alcohol. This can be a time-consuming process, but Alfa Laval’s Iso-mix technology reduces the time dramatically; depending on the type of beer being brewed, it can cut down the fermentation time by 1-2 days.
At Carlsberg brewery’s Northampton, UK plant, Alfa Laval technology has contributed to greater throughput and helped the plant meet higher production targets, setting new standards for how beer is made. Alfa Laval offers a number of effective solutions to help breweries improve their productivity and cut down on waste, saving time, money and impact on the environment.
Alfa Laval’s solutions will help breweries achieve increasingly challenging environmental and financial targets.” JUAN JURADO, FILTRATION & SEPARATION SPECIALIST AT ALFA LAVAL
Iso-mix stirs things up
- Alfa Laval’s Iso-mix controls the yeast sedimentation at the bottom of fermentation tanks by redistributing the yeast
- A recirculation loop is established with suction from the bottom and re-injection through the rotary jet mixer
- When the rotary jet mixer is in operation the contents of the tank are gently mixed
- The concentration of yeast is kept uniform throughout the tank and temperature gradients are avoided.
Iso-mix has enabled us to introduce a novel down-stream process that, in some cases, has halved our fermenting time.”
THOMAS PALUDAN-MÜLLER, TECHNICAL OPRATIONS MANAGER, CARLSBERG NORTHTAMPTON PLANT
FACTS - Carlsberg Group
- 45,000 people worldwide
- Products sold in more than 150 markets
- About 37 billion bottles of beer sold in 2014
- Produces Baltika, Carlsberg, Tuborg and other brands